New York State Movers & Warehousemen’s Association 2019 Fall Conference
- October 3rd through 5th
- The Otesaga Hotel & Resort, Cooperstown, NY
- NYSM&WA Golf Outing – 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- NYSM&WA Welcome Reception & Barbecue – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Program of Speakers – 8:00 am to 2:15 pm
- Lunch – 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm
- Group Activities – 2:15 pm to ???
- President’s Cocktail Reception – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- NYSM&WA Banquet & Awards Dinner – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- NYSM&WA Board of Directors Meeting – 9:00 am to Noon
- NYSM&WA 2019 Conference Registration Form
Program October 3, 2019
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm: NYSM&WA Golf Outing
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Welcome Cocktail Reception & Barbecue
Program October 4, 2019
- 8:00 am to 8:15 am: Opening Remarks/Welcome
- Lisa Rivard, President NYSM&WA
- 8:15 am to 8:30 am: Association News
- Bill Whalen, Executive Director NYSM&WA
- 8:30 am to 9:30 am: Update on Military Transportation/DP3
- 9:30 am to 10:30 am: Mergers & Acquisitions, Best Practices
- AJ Schneider, Wheaton Van Lines
- 10:30 am to 10:45 am: Coffee Break
- 10:45 am to 12:15 pm: Industry Panel on Emerging Tech. in the Moving Industry
- Niraj Patel, MoveEasy; Mike Marxer, EWS Group;
- Beau Roskow, Naglee Moving
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm: Lunch
- 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm: Moving Industry Best Practices
- Panel of your peers discussing what works for them! Hear about new revenue streams, employee best practices and more!!
- 2:15 pm to 4:30 pm: Join your peers on a fun afternoon!! Choose from a beer tasting and tour of Ommegang Brewery, a guided tour of the Baseball Hall of Fame or tour the beautiful downtown Cooperstown’s outlets and Fall Foliage!!
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm: President’s Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm: NYSMWA Banquet & Awards Dinner
Program on October 5, 2019
- 9:00 am to Noon: NYS Movers & Warehousemen’s Assn Board Meeting
To reserve a room at our group rate of $286.00 for 1 person, per room, per night or $306.00 for 2 persons, per room, per night, please go to www.otesaga.com and enter our group code 2481344. You may also contact the Otesaga at 607-353-6906 and mention you are attending the NYSMWA event, or you can email email@example.com This special group rate will be held until Monday, August 19th.
If you don’t plan on staying overnight at the hotel, the day-guest registration fee is $150.00, payable to NYSMWA. This fee includes lunch & cocktails on the 4th and admittance to all meetings and activities. If you have any questions please contact Bill Whalen at 518-477-5389. Register using this form and fax or mail to NYSM&WA by September 16th. Please call to register after this date. Fax Form to Bill Whalen at 518-477-5418 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.